The matching and replacement of slates.
Domestic Properties Repair and Conservation
We offer repair and building maintenance to the interior and exterior of domestic properties. With expertise working on building catagaries A,B & C (Scotland) and grade I, II* & II (England). Work is conducted in a sympathetic and caring way as to minimise disruption to residents.
The Eden Achitectural Conservation skill set includes:
• Stone masonry & carving with an emphasis on retention of host material.
• The cleaning of stone and removal of paint with minimal impact to substrate.
• Repointing in lime & modern mortars, matching existing material.
• Painting & decorating, both traditional & modrern paints and techniques.
• The conservation & repair of statues, objects and artifacts.
• Plaster, render and harling repairs in lime & gypsum. Matching existing material.
• Repairs and re-instatement of mosaic and tiles.
• Enhancement and refresh of patina and surfaces.
• Wood & metal repair & replacement.
• Downpipes, drainage course maintenance & general building maintainence.
The removal of paint and waxing of floor boards.