Conservation of Mosaic
Eden is highly experienced and skilled in the cleaning, repair, replacement and conservation of mosaics:
- Experienced working on architectural floor pavement / wall mosaics and archeological contexts.
- From British Romano to modern 20th century date ranges.
- Knowledgeable on tesserae materials such as stone, ceramic and glass.
- Skilled in matching of screed substrates and grouting.
- Survey, specification, research, report writing and diagnosis of defects.
- Experienced in structural appraisal and consolidation of screed substrates.
Details of mosaic during conservation repair.