Early 20th Century tile scheme after conservation repair.
Victorian Tile Repair and Cleaning.
Eden is highly experienced and skilled in the cleaning, repair and conservation of Victorian geometric and encaustic tile floors.
- Cleaning in a sensitive way with consideration for historic fabric while removing paints, surface treatments, adhesives, cement and accumulated dirt.
- Victorian geometric and encaustic tile replacement. Including the matching of colours and tiles out-with normal production.
- The repair of individual damaged tiles in-situ.
- Skilled in matching of screed substrate and grouting.
- Survey, specification, research, report writing and diagnosis of defects.
- Experienced in structural appraisal and consolidation of screed substrate.
- Indepth experience of appropriate sealing & finishing of tile floors.
- Design and installation of new floors.
Geometric floor after conservation & repair.